Are you seeking to end a fire arch with glass, pottery shards or different supplies, and wish some tricks to do the job proper?
Or are you constructing a small patio and don’t know the perfect supplies to make use of? How about making a birdhouse? It’s a well-liked venture, however are you aware the subsequent steps to take?
Take heed to the At the moment’s Home-owner Radio Present the place we cowl these subjects and lots of extra reminiscent of:
- One of the best ways to wash an outdated concrete birdbath
- Which adhesive to make use of when putting in tile on the edges of kitchen counter tops
- What to do when coping with an unresponsive contractor
- Methods to repair seen cut-ins from a botched paint job
- Methods to restore damaged drywall from a loose towel bar
- Steps to take when staining a solid oak front door
- What to do when your concrete sidewalk begins to crack and rise
- Hybrid water heater vs. regular water heater
- Repairing or replacing a soffit
- Durable materials to dress up your concrete patio
Best New Product
|Do you want a thermostat that recognizes your comfort preferences? Lucky for you, Google has the solution. Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
Radio Show: Send us your question!
If you have a comment, general question about home improvement, or something we’ve featured on Today’s Homeowner, please fill in this form: