Searching for some DIY concepts to embellish your eating desk? You’re on the proper place! Listed below are some artful concepts that may add heat and distinctive contact to your eating desk, with step-by-step directions to create every look.
Challenge #1. Vegetable Dyed Desk Runner
This beautiful desk runner has been handcrafted utilizing a stencil minimize out from freezer paper and vegetable dye utilizing beets. You will want fairly a little bit of endurance, however the finish result’s value it as you’ll be able to see!
- 60 cm huge cotton material to the size you require (measure the size/width of your desk and add round 30 cm as an overhang on both aspect). Hem the sides.
- One kg juicy beetroot
- A big pot
- Freezer paper to chop the stencil
- Sharp knife
- Flour to make a paste
- An iron
- Draw or print out the design you could have picked and positioned a size of freezer paper over the design. Safe it with tape.
- Minimize out the design with a pointy knife, and make numerous such stencils.
- Lay the material straight, and iron the stencil onto the material with the shiny aspect of the freezer paper going through the