There was a longstanding debate about which one is simpler, Vastu or Feng Shui. Whereas it’s a problem to find out which one is best, a transparent understanding of each sciences’ rules can assist you select one which aligns along with your ideologies.
Similarities Between Vastu and Feng Shui
- The target is to search out concord between the cosmos, atmosphere, and nature.
- Each derive concepts from metaphysics for residence interiors combining materials objects with intangible parts which you can solely really feel however not see.
- Area is organized primarily based on the circulation of power. Feng Shui labels this power as “Qi” or “Chi,” whereas Vastu names it “prana.”
- Each practices provide options to any evident drawback within the association of house.
- Each have interdisciplinary derivatives.
Variations Between Vastu and Feng Shui
|That means||Vastu Shastra means the science of house or constructing.||Feng Shui means Air and Water.|
|Origin||Vastu Shastra originated in India round 1200 years in the past, for the first objective of constructing temples.||Feng Shui originated in China 5000-6000 years in the past with the first objective of selecting one of the best burial areas for Kings or Emperors.|