It doesn’t matter if you own or rent your home, the fact is that you spend a great deal of time at home. So make sure that you invest enough time and effort to make your home look and feel great. Here are some home design tips to make your home a happier place.
1. Declutter your home
Let’s face it; clutter can accumulate quickly, and it’s not pretty! Clutter adds unnecessary stress and negative energy to your home.
- Organizing your things well will help you achieve more balance in your life.
- Start with your wardrobes; throw out clothes that no longer fit or have gone out of style.
- Give away old books, broken lamps, old bills, torn bedsheets —anything and everything that has outlived its purpose!
- Move on to the kitchen and give away pots without handles, non-stick pans that have lost the coating, boxes that have missing lids. Let go of clutter—and let in the positivity!
2. Open the windows and let the sunshine in!
Bright cheerful rays of sunlight streaming in through the windows can lift up your mood as nothing else can. Keeping your windows open will let in the fresh air and make your rooms