At this time’s Home-owner’s 4 Seasons of Dwelling Possession is a curated assortment of how-to movies, articles and tricks to hold your own home operating easily all year long. The summer time guidelines focuses primarily on the outside of the home, paying shut consideration to the siding and trim, fencing and gates, outside furnishings and grill, driveway and sidewalks.
See how we helped a household tackle the summer time guidelines within the 4 Seasons of Dwelling Possession: Summer season episode of At this time’s Home-owner With Danny Lipford. And, try Easy Steps to Summer season Prep for more information.
Summer season Guidelines
Prime 10 Should Do
- Change AC and heating system filters.
- Flush out AC drain line with bleach twice in the course of the summer time.
- Test for unfastened railings or harm on wooden decks. Restore, if wanted.
- Examine fencing and gates for harm. Restore, if wanted.
- Clear all outside furnishings.
- Totally clear and examine outside grill.
- Have hearth chimney professionally inspected and cleaned.
- Scrape any unfastened paint from siding and wooden trim, then prime and paint.
- Clear all home windows inside and outside.
- Pull all weeds and add mulch to gardens and planting beds.